Network Analyst 9/6/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hello,
We are looking for a talented individual as a Network / IT Analyst. The _CANDIDATE SHOULD MUST KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE GRE TUNNELING. _Below is the job description
JOB TITLE:Network / IT Analyst
* Day to Day Support of the Higher level functions of the infrastructure
* Complete request for firewall changes
* Complete request for VM additions, modifications,
* Oversee SAN volumes and maintain environment. Create additional volumes as needed.
* Act as 2nd level Support for the entire Infrastructure environment.
* Act as 1st level Support for Network/Firewall issues.
* Turn up of Cisco UCS server involving Cisco UCS manager
* Manage and trouble Active Directory changes/GPO's
* Take direction from Manager on specialty projects involving new software/products and integrating them into the environment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* MCSE is a plus
* Experience with VMWare 5.X from an enterprise perspective
* Experience with Cisco ASA firewall
* Experience with Palo Alto firewall
* Experience with SANS EMC/HP/3PAR/Nimble
* Experience Fibre Channel switches as well as ISCSI
* Experience with Cisco Networking and servers
* Experience with Windows2003/2008/2012 server from an enterprise perspective
* Familiar with Windows XP
* Experience with DNS/DHCP configuration and troubleshooting
* Experience with MSSQL is a plus
* Experience with Cisco Phone system around call recording is a plus