Network Analyst 8/25/2016
AMS Staffing Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Network Analyst / Network Engineer opening in Wilmington, MA 01887. Salary for this role is in the $90K-$110K range. The Network Analyst is responsible for supporting all data and voice communications systems. The Network Analyst is also responsible for managing and monitoring networksecurity. In support of enterprise's mission, the Network Analyst strives to provide all approved users of the enterprise with uninterrupted access to network resources in all office locations, wireless, Internet and remote connectivity to the enterprise's network. The Network Analyst will be responsible for educating approved enterprise users and professional IT staff on the proper use of the company's wired and wireless infrastructure.
_WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD SOMEONE WHO IS STRONG IN CISCO VOIP. WE USE CISCO'S UNIFIED COMMUNICATION MANAGER VER 10.5. WE ARE ADDING LOCATIONS DAILY TO OUR CUCM PHONE SYSTEM AND NEED MORE EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS TO SUPPORT IT._
_THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK WITH PHONE AND DATA VENDORS. IN ADDITION, THEY NEED TO HAVE SEVERAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE CONFIGURING AND TROUBLESHOOTING ROUTERS AND SWITCHES IN A LARGE WAN ENVIRONMENT AS THEY WILL BE PART OF A NETWORK TEAM AND THIS IS A NECESSARY DAILY FUNCTION. _
The Network Analyst will be responsible for a complex, state-of-the-art communication network that will be rapidly changing to support the enterprise's growth and development of new business opportunities. The analyst is challenged with providing a secure voice, data and network environment that is reliable, flexible, and cost effective.
* Configure and administer the company's Cisco VoIP phone system.
* Troubleshoot issues as they relate to VoIP, WAN, Wireless, and LAN.
* Manage/configures routers, switches and all related WAN equipment.
* Monitors WAN for outages and works with vendors to resolve all issues.
* Manages and configures hardware associated with wireless and wired LANs.
* Manage and configures Palo Alto firewalls.
* Manage and configures F5 Big-IP LTM equipment.
* Monitor Security Systems for Intrusion Prevention.
* Provides planning and technical support for installations.
You will be required to have experience w/ the following
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 3-5years' experience working with Cisco VoIP (Call Manager)
* Detailed knowledge of voice communication include but not limited to local, long distance and cellular.
* 3+ years' experience managing Cisco routers and switches.
* Experience working with Cisco wireless
* Member of on-call rotation.
* Ability to communicate effectively and to deal with equipment vendors
* Experience implementing and providing second level support for the WAN, wireless, routed network, and LAN at all company facilities.
* Experience working with F5 Big-IP and Palo Alto Firewalls a plus
* Any Cisco certifications, i.e. CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, etc. would be a plus