Network Architect 9/3/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi,
Kindly go through the job description and let me know your interest.
JOB TITLE: NETWORK ARCHITECT
LOCATION: FORT WORTH, TX
DURATION: 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
URGENT REQUIREMENT IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW
* The Senior WAN NetworkEngineer design, install and support Wide Area Networks to fulfill the business requirements gathered by Global Infrastructure Services (GIS).
* Ensure that the WAN connectivity provided by the Connectivity Services are established and delivered in a professional manner.
* This includes the oversight of all installations, configurations and technical changes based on standards, best practices and standard operating procedures, and include engineering and operational support, planning and reporting.
* Design, install and support Wide Area Networks to fulfill the business requirements gathered by Global Infrastructure Services (GIS).
* Coordinate external and internal resources to deal with daily operations and project work.
* Act as business partner for local IT teams in GIS operated sites.
* Collaborate in GIS initiatives for standardization and adoption of new and existing technologies.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Wide Area Networks including, but not limited to, last level of network support for daily operations and be the interface with 3rd party network providers.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
* Stable WAN and operations for internally managed services
* Consistent support and contribution to global network design and engineering efforts
* Delivery of network and security solutions to committed dates and timelines
* Contribution to assigned projects
* Build and maintain relationships with global and virtual teams and third parties on network development or support issues
Experience in designing, planning, documenting and implementing WANs using latest technology
Expertise relevant for the allocated/defined application, system or technology environment
Hands-on technical role, requiring the ability to multitask, prioritize, and accomplish multiple concurrent projects as well as interface with other departments and management.
Proven experience in System Development / Deployment and Project Management
Provides authoritative technical and professional guidance to external and/or internal stakeholders
Interacts with a typically diverse internal and external audience and is required to interpret and communicate complex information
Understands the needs of the business and aspects of the external environment (e.g. related IT services, projects, initiatives, functions, etc.) and their impact on the own area of responsibility
Expert engineering knowledge of load balancing / traffic management technology including F5 Big-IP
Superior troubleshooting skills
Excellent understanding of Networking and Virtualization technologies
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security), Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), or other comparable certification or experience
Solid experience working with a Cisco L2 & L3 platform technologies
Solid experience working with Cisco Nexus platform (2k, 5k, 7k, and 9k etc)
Solid experience working with Wan Optimization Technologies
Extensive experience and expertise on IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
PLEASE REPLY WITH BELOW INFORMATIONS FOR IMMEDIATE SUBMISSION
Resume Submission Template
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)
Rate - $$/HR including Overheads