This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: SR. NETWORK ARCHITECT (469278)
LOCATION: LITTLE ROCK, AR, 72201
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
* Senior NetworkArchitect/Developer is responsible for developing new and evaluating existing networksystems and standards.
* Work with developers, system/network administrators, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
* Perform security design/architecture reviews and code reviews of large applications, systems and networks Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to programmers and administrators
* Define security best practices and standards
* Focused on the end-to-end creation to management of IT networkarchitecture models and their lower level components.
* Ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING:
* Understands government business process and operations
* Ability to transition business processes into business and technical requirements
* Project Management experience
* Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
* Works well with IT and functional areas
* Designs architecture for an organization on an enterprise level
* Evaluates and revises business processes
* Leads and directs the work of others
* Anticipates and resolves issues
* Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress
* Proficient in one or more project management tools
* Ensures that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
* Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Identify and track issues, risks and action items
* Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
* Consistently provides accurate and detailed estimates
* May analyze or recommend commercially available software or other IT architectural components
* Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
* Proficient in one IT architectural discipline
* Proficient in developing and providing high-level executive briefings.
* Mentor and coach peers
* Provide knowledge transfer to peers