Network Cost Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.A Network Cost Manager ensures the company is achieving cost saving expectations. They work large complex projects pulling related costs and monitoring cost decreases. They partner with other groups to ensure orders are submitted timely and information is shared freely. As a Network Cost Manager you will also act as a lead, organizing meetings to keep everyone on track. They also provide optimization of network costs by providing other groups information on how to change the network for cost reduction, including network facilities falling off term which will increase costs or re-terming the facilities for reduced rates. This position also works with vendors to enhance billing formats as well as create system and process efficiencies. They work closely with Transport, Procurement, Billing Operations, Legal, Finance and Vendors to ensure all are in sync. They will be expected to track cost savings of $8+ million dollars a year. Project Management and reporting skills are a must to excel in this position.Minimum Required
- 7+ years of Network Cost Management
- Understanding of CSR for switched, facility & special access in addition to IXC/LD invoice structure and elements
- Understanding of FCC/Contracts, elements (USOCs), terms and conditions, rate plans, CABS, CSR, ASR and DLR's
- Understanding of interconnection and wireless network architecture
- Reporting/Business Intelligence Tools
- Expertise in FCC tariff, CABS billing, Interconnection, data analysis, Vendor negotiations, call detail records and network ordering documents is required to validate and realize these savings dollars.
- Project Management
- Proficient in MS Access
- Proficient in MS ExcelDesired
- 5 year Carrier Billing
- 5 year Carrier Management
- 5 year Provisioning/Network Planning
- 8 years of Network Cost Management
- Intermediate SQLEducationMinimum Required
- Bachelors Degree. Finance/EngineeringEnterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Essential Functions
- Lead and Drive partners in other groups to ensure projects stays on track
- Run and Analyze Complex Cost Reports tied to Cost Savings Projects
- Create System & Process Efficiencies (Includes Circuit Correlation, Cleansing reports for system accuracy)
- Own Invoice Format clean up with Vendors
- Drive Quarterly Circuit Re-termsWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .