Network Data Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Contribute to Network Design and Integration.
* Network IP address design and optimization.
* Network Optimization and QoS Management.
* Routers and Switching infrastructure management & configuration
* Trouble shooting complex Routing and Switching problems and escalated incidents.
* WAN Interface, Protocol configuration and WAN Network Troubleshooting
* Threshold configuration of Critical Devices.
* Prepare Trend Analysis based on link Usage and Hardware Utilization. .
* Implement capacity management processes
* Provide Operations Feedback to the other Delivery organizations on necessary network strategy enhancements.
* Provides 3rd level technical support on data network related issues.
* Installation of new hardware and software integration into the network including testing and implementation.
* Provides or coordinates with outside vendors (as necessary) the installation of Network Devices In the network.
* Improve Service Level Agreements.
* Maintains and monitor network utilization and make necessary changes whenever required.
* Conduct internal audits for Network and security compliance.
* Routing and Switching
* Network Devices