Network Delivery Engineer 9/1/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The chosen candidate will be responsible for helping deliver complex network solutions in alignment with the overall voice network strategy.
* Prioritization of work streams
* Focus on delivery of committed work streams in the agreed time frames
* Working with key stakeholders to develop designs in support of network(MAN/WAN), data center and branch deployments
* Secure of funding for proposed designs via governance process
* Configuration of Network hardware
* Deployment of network equipment and subsequent testing in keeping with our risk profile
* Network Stability
* Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
* 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex data networks
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proven track record supporting large-scale enterprise networks for a large financial institution
* Strong expertise in Cisco and Arista network platforms a must. Expertise on Juniper network platforms a plus.
* Sniffer (Netscout / Wireshark) troubleshooting experience
* Ability to troubleshoot complex unicast/multicast applications.
* Strong understanding of physical, virtual and cloud concepts and application flows.
* Knowledge of Multicast design and troubleshooting including IGPM, PIM, and MSDP.
* Experience with WAN routing technologies (MPLS, QoS, etc.)
* Experience with Load Balancers (F5) a plus.