This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
Active DoD Secret or TS
Security Clearance: Current Active SECRET or TOP SECRET Required.
Certifications and Experience:
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent Cisco certification
* 3+ years experience in supporting complex network environments
* Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Catalyst switches.
* Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot Cisco Integrated Services routers.
* Manage and troubleshoot Cisco ASA firewalls.
* Install, configure and manage Dell Force-10 switches.
* Configure, manage and troubleshoot VMWare virtual distributed switches.
* Configure and troubleshoot OSPF networking between internal sites and with external partners.
* Troubleshoot networking issues with virtual and physical Windows and Linux servers.
* Troubleshoot issues with PCOIP zero clients.
* Troubleshoot issues with iSCSI SAN connections.
* Configure and troubleshoot Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels.
* Troubleshoot site-to-site Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection issues.
* Install, configure, manage and troubleshoot network encryption appliances.
* Troubleshoot remote access VPN connection issues.
* Manage and troubleshoot Network Access Control (NAC) systems.
* Manage and troubleshoot Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) systems.
* Configure and troubleshoot Simple Network Management Protocol v3 on devices.
* Monitor and troubleshoot Network Configuration Management (NCM) systems.
* Ensure virtual separation of operational enclaves using VLANs.
* Ensure physical separation of devices and cabling in multiple security domains.
* Secure all network components to DoD STIG requirements
* Perform network change control and patch management
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status