This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 3/9/2017
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The Candidate will design, install, configure and support the hardware and data communications systems; maintain the network hardware and software as well as monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system users; perform the necessary maintenance to support network availability; and may support the design, design documentation, factory testing and network integration. Tasks may include: participate in the development of new network designs, assess network management architecture, document the architecture, develop test plans, and conduct the testing effort. The candidate will be responsible for installations, upgrades, support and problem resolution. Other duties as required.
* Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance.
* BS degree in related technical field and 4-8 years prior relevant experience OR Master s degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Network Engineering experience. * Experience installing and configuring a wide array of hardware and operating systems on Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Android devices.
* Experience installing and configuring routers and switches.
* Experience configuring and testing tactical radio equipment.
* Experience handling COMSEC equipment.
* Experience establishing and troubleshooting VPNs.
* Knowledge and/or experience with policy-based routing.
VMWare experience. * Knowledge of and experience with networking and network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, SSH, VPNs).
* Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
* Experience with Amazon Web Services.
* Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems.
* Experience with DoD radios (SINCGARS, TacLink, PRC117G).
* Experience coding in scripting languages.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.