Network Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Skills:
* Working knowledge and at least CCNA level experience with BGP routed networks in a Cisco environment.
* Work experience with Network Management Systems such as Cisco Works, HP Network Management Products, or related systems.
* Working knowledge and CCNA level experience in VPN ASA's, OSPF, Multicast, VoIP, MPLS (or Frame-Relay), TACACS, DNS, & DHCP.
* Experience in the implementation of large scale industrial 802.11 deployments. Aruba experience preferred.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrable expertise in creating Visio network drawings & documenting project status in Excel.
* Detail oriented with a strong work ethic.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A self-motivated individual with a broad skill-set that has developed their knowledge base in at least 1 technical area to some level of expertise.
* Minimum of 1 technical certification or certificate of accomplishment in networking or engineering.
* 10 - 15 years of networkengineering in a corporate environment
* Proven individual ability to collect information required for them to engineer & implement WAN and LAN network design solutions.
* Experience with SOX project management processes.