Network Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * The Sr. Network Engineer will provide Tier III and IV technical support and in-depth problem analysis to be focused on the resolution of Proactive and Reactive Problem Records
* The Sr. Network Engineer leads and/or participates in implementation, operational Support, issue resolution and test functions for COMPLEX enterprise infrastructure projects to support network, telecommunications, security (network related) and infrastructure appliance technologies (i.e. F5, Aruba, BlueCoat, Juniper SSL VPN, and NetScout nGenius One). This includes research, build, implementation, testing and test plans, documenting standards, creating support documentation, following documented processes and training of other peers within technical discipline
* Packet Analysis, with a strong ability to dissect conversations at OSI Layers 2,3 and 4
* Cisco Wireless LAN equipment and technologies including controllers and access points.
* F5 LTM / GTM
* Local Area Networking equipment, cabling, and protocols including routers, switches (Nexus and Catalyst), DNS (Infoblox), and DHCP (Infoblox).
* Wide Area Networking equipment, mediums, and protocols including edge routers, firewalls, and MPLS.
* Local Area Networking equipment, cabling, and protocols including routers, switches, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP
* Wide Area Networking equipment, mediums, and protocols including edge routers, firewalls, MPLS, and Ethernet.
* Cisco Wireless LAN equipment and technologies including controllers and access points
* Network Security including Firewalls, Network Intrusion Detection / Prevention, and Network Access Control technology
* Business Communication systems hardware and software including advanced administration, networking, trunking, call vectoring, call accounting, voicemail, and Automatic Call Distribution