This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Boca Raton, FL
Responsible for the timely and quality delivery and installations of system services including network hardware systems, voice systems installations, server operating systems, LAN and WAN, installations and related system functions corporate wide.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot and repair the corporate network, monitor the network operations queues, and act on open tickets
* Ensure complete issue tracking, provide feedback, and report results as accomplished.
* Responsible for the acceptance and delivery of all projects and tasks related to network systems integration, voice systems integration, and implementation and testing in remote locations.
* Actively execute project plans for current initiatives including server builds and installation, router and VPN configurations and installation, and security maintenance.
* Requires excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
* Build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization, must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Must be a good team player.
* Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
* Work with other teams to manage the proper transition of projects into production.
* Responsible for the successful execution of the disaster recovery and business continuity procedures.
* Required to be on call for support.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
* None required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor degree in MIS or Computer Science and/or MCSE, CCNP, CCSP, CISSP and CCA preferred.
* Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and problem solving skills with a high degree of integrity and discretion and the ability to multi-task.
* A minimum of 5+ year s technical experience providing network services in support of a medium to large multi-location organization.
* Current technical expertise in the development and implementation of local and wide area network systems, desktop operations, and related communications infrastructure.
* Strong MS Windows AD experience required.
* Experience working with HP servers in a clustered environment is required.
* Strong knowledge of Cisco routers, DS3, Metro Ethernet, T1, DSL, ADSL, and frame connections required.
* Strong knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls and Cisco Nexus switches required.
* Strong Knowledge of F5 technologies.
* Strong knowledge of Sourcefire technologies.
* Familiarity with Cisco VOIP is required.
* Experience with patching servers, switches, routers and firewalls is preferred.
* Experience with telecom management from both an administrative and implementation level, including monitoring and reporting.
* Experience with hardware and software VPN s and connectivity is required.
* Strong TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, VPN and SNMP knowledge is required.
* In-depth experience managing various Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012.
* Knowledge of network security, i.e. firewalls, network intrusion prevention, vulnerability testing, authentication and encryption.
* Knowledge of Cisco, Citrix, Exchange, Active Directory, HP SAN technology, Microsoft Cluster solutions, HP 3PAR SAN s, Project, Visio and network monitoring solutions.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Valid Driver s License.
* Ability to travel 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to hear, understand, and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
* Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
* Sitting sixty percent of the day.
* Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
* Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
* Ability to stoop and bend.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Able to work a flexible schedule.
* Extremely versatile and handle stress well.
* Moderate noise level.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
SBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of SBA to not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals..