Network Engineer 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NetworkEngineer Task Manager (CCNP certification is mandatory)
The Operational Task Manager is responsible for the complete Operational lifecycle project management of both short and long term Exchange, Client, Vendor low latency connectivity requests. The requests can originate from internal BU teams or the external Client/Vendor.
* including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverables related to the request.
* In addition, the Operation Task Manager will be responsible for managing delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/ consultants as well as be able to identify, assess and escalate issues in order to minimize potential project risks.
* Define the scope of operational work in collaboration with Enterprise Network Services and Business Unit management
* Develop, manage and track to an established (and agreed) schedule while effectively allocating resources to the activities
* Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities
* Provide weekly status reporting internally and externally as required
* Additional responsibilities would include driving process efficiency and on-going development of deployment practices including the Permit to Operate / Change Management processes.