Network Engineer CCIE Certified
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Network Engineer
LOCATION: Bethpage, NY
* At least 7years of progressively complex networking and security experience including hands on experience with Cisco products - ASA firewalls, ACS TACACS, routers, switches
* 5 or more years of experience implementing solutions with a concentrated focus on security, performance, scalability, and reliability
* 5 or more years of experience implementing Checkpoint firewalls
* Expert understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, access-control lists, VPNs, firewalls, SSL, IPSEC, and dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
* Excellent problem solving / analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
* Cisco certifications - Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center or Route/Switch
* 5 or more years of experience implementing F5 Load balancers
* Cisco certifications - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Experience with and general understanding of NERC/CIP rules and procedures
* Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
* Understanding of general IT standards, policies, best practices, guidelines, processes.
* Ability to document and present material to Senior Level Management