This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: NETWORK ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CHARLOTTE, NC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
NETWORK ENGINEER JOB DUTIES:
* Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
* Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with networkarchitects on network optimization.
* Secures networksystem by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
* NetworkEngineer Skills and Qualifications:
* Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, Cisco Devices, Riverbed, Aruba Wireless, Solarwinds, Splunk, HPNA, Live Action.