Network Engineer 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION: CHARLOTTE, NC
HOURS- 11PM - 8AM OR 12AM - 9AM M-F
NETWORK ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
NetworkEngineer Job Duties:
* Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
* Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with networkarchitects on network optimization.
* Secures networksystem by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
NETWORK ENGINEER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, Cisco Devices, Riverbed, Aruba Wireless, Solarwinds, Splunk, HPNA, Live Action.