This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE:Network Engineer
LOCATION: Columbia, SC 29210
DURATION: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
* Network and Systems Engineering support and maintenance.
* Active Directory migration support and maintenance.
* E-mail support and maintenance.
* Network and systems security implementation and maintenance.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* Active Directory
* Firewalls (Palo Alto)
* MS Exchange Server
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* SAN (EMC)
* Switches (Brocade)
* MS Certifications and Network certifications preferred
* Evaluate, develop and implement effective and efficient work processes.
* Exercise good judgment and discretion.
* Balance heavy workload with changing priorities.
* Work effectively on multiple projects, prioritize tasks.
* Work as a team member and independently.
* Function well in a stressful environment.
* Maintain confidentiality