Network Engineer 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION: CORAOPOLIS, PA. ZIP CODE - 15108
Purpose Of The Job:
* Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
* Administer, troubleshoot and manage network devices.
* Use the Incident Management System to document and manage incidents and work requests and their respective resolutions.
* To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and chat services.
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
* To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with network issues.
* Knowledge retention - actively participate in documentation of technical procedures.
* Follow defined staffing schedule.
* Ensure all the KPI's are met through following standard processes and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 6 + Years' experience: CCNA/ CCNP
* In-depth knowledge of each layer of the OSI model.
* Good working knowledge of WAN, MAN, and LAN both from a transport and protocol level.
* Service Provider issues
* Cisco ACE and F5 load balancer working knowledge / hands own experience
* Bandwidth & Latency Issue
* Excellent hands on experience on following Products: Cisco Catalyst 6500, 3750 and 2900 series switches and Cisco router
* Working Knowledge of Cisco Nexus switches (Cisco 7K/5K/2K).
* Experience on Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points.
* Strong written and oral communication skills required.
* Experience in vendor co-ordination
* Flexible on working hour