Network Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Network Engineer
Location : Germantown, MD
Duration : 12+Months
LOCALS TO MD/DC/V ONLY - FACE TO FACE REQUIRED
MAX RATE : $40-43/HR ON C2C
Please remember they want someone from a Tier III help desk (highest escalation) from a service provider who had multiple sites and 1000's of end -users.
The group supports our franchise customers, i.e. Starbucks, Taco Bell, CVS, BP Gas Stations - each customer has a minimum of 100 locations and 1000's of end users. This team is the highest level of escalation.
* BS Degree
* Provide technical support to manage a large enterprise networks.
* Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
* Plans and supports network infrastructure.
* Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
* Provide clear technical documentation and written procedures to ensure other members of the support organization can assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and changing complex customer environments.
* Runs network applications testing, and may also include running performance tests.
* Requires monitoring and troubleshooting of platform and OS based problems, network infrastructure and connectivity issues.
* Requires a thorough knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
* Requires good understanding of the firewall systems.
* Good understanding of networking technologies and concepts are required,
* Candidate should have quick learning skills and be able to adapt to challenging and fast paced environment.
* Candidate must be self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
* Candidate must have excellent time management skills and be very responsive to customer queries/concerns.
* Excellent soft skills desired.
* Need good interpersonal communication skills, good verbal and written communication skills. Be able to work independently and in a team environment as needed.
* Certifications such as CCNA and CCNP are desired.