Network Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for Network Engineer for our client in Jackson, MS
JOB TITLE: NETWORK ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: JACKSON, MS
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* The Network Engineer II is responsible for planning and leading the installation, configuration, documentation and maintenance of network infrastructure devices and software including network routers, switches, firewalls and gateways ensuring high availability and security.
* The Network Engineer II is responsible for conducting activities related to Business Recovery including providing network redundancy and performing the semi-annual Business Recovery tests.
* The Network Engineer II is also responsible for working with outside vendors and other departmental personnel to resolve critical issues, and working with Information Security to respond to and resolve critical security issues.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Math, or related field required.
* 2+ years experience working in a network administration role required.
* CCNA and CCNP certifications required.
* Experience with routing protocols is required.
* Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls is required.
* Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and operate in a multi-operating system server environment.
* Must have strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office productivity software, project tracking, and graphical documentation tools.
* Must have a comprehensive understanding of network protocols and associated applications and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills required.
* Experience with Network Diagnostic troubleshooting and monitoring tools required.