Network Engineer 8/16/2016
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: NETWORK ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Experience - 3 to 5 year of Network administration include LAN, WAN, Network Security analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
* Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
* CCIE professional is recommended.
* Critical Network devices monitoring and Level 1.5 support for CISCO, Brocade, F5, Juniper, Mazu, Tandberg, Firewall, Load Balancer, VPN appliances, Voice Gateways, IP phones, Video Conferencing Devices and Mobile devices.
* Good experience in understanding design and architecture of Network landscape.
* Good analytical skills for any trouble shooting and strategic corrective action.
* Good technical experience on preparing and executing small Network upgrades with collaborating with vendors and installing enhancements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Good knowledge in Data center implementation and transformation.
* Proactive analysis skills and provide improvement plan for infrastructure stability.
* Work collaboratively with Application and Computing teams for Network solution.
* Defining and implement the requirements for proactive Monitoring of Network infrastructure.
* Good analytical knowledge in reporting tools and analysis for Network infrastructure health.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.