Network Engineer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Network Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL 32819
Duration: 16 Months
Performs moderately complex activities related to networks and communications strategy, including security, designs, communications infrastructure implementation, acceptance testing and continual auditing of the ride show attractions and standard networks. This position includes all related network and control system security. This individual will support the maintenance and safety of the overseen ride and show networks, related IT systems and communications infrastructures, in conjunction with Manager, Controls. Will be required to support downtime recovery efforts when necessary.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field required.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
* Cisco Industrial CCNA, CCNP Routing, CCNA / CCNP Wireless
* Vendor-agnostic wireless certification CWNA, CWSP
* Comp-TIA A+, CASP
* Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
* VMWare VCP5-DCV, VCP-NV
* Industrial Cyber Security GICSP and GCCC, ISC2 CISSP
* 7+ years of experience with: IT networking, industrial control systems and their communications networks, large network integration with multiple levels of safety and security requirements.
* 7+ years of experience with: IDS and IPS testing strategies, policies, systems, techniques, and models, software development rules, life cycles, change control, acceptance testing cycles and methodologies.
* 7+ years of experience with: IT systems / servers administration and support, Active Directory, RADIUS authentication, 802.1X, DHCP, DNS, firewalls, server virtualization, VMWare.
* 3+ years of experience with: Wireless networks design, configuration and support, wireless site survey, RF interference troubleshooting.
* 2+ years of experience with: supervising / managing network cabling infrastructure projects.
* Cisco routers, switches, catalyst series, embedded WLCs, IOS, IOS-XE.
* Cisco wireless access points and controllers, AireOS 7.x/8.x.
* L2 switching, L3 routing, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF-Lite, STP, VLANs.
* Network security, access lists, SSH, SCP, IPsec, digital certificates, PKI.
* Microsoft Windows operating systems, Office, Visio, SQL, etc.
* VMWare, Firewalls, Unix/Linux, UCS / Dell servers, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime.
* Experience with PLC and automated control systems.
* Experience with safety control systems.
* Experience with Common Industrial Protocol (CIP).
* Experience with Ethernet Industrial Protocol (Ethernet/IP).
* Knowledge of control system specifications and acceptance test procedures.
* Experience in Ride and Show control systems in the theme park industry.
* Experience in Audio, Video and Lighting in the entertainment industry.
* Knowledgeable in ASTM and F24 standards, as well as ISA-99.