This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, and other federal agencies. NetCentrics is looking for a Network Engineer to support out team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS Clearance and eligible for TS/SCI.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide technical support for the installation and configuration of networking in a windows based environment
* Provide the installation, configuration, and administration of networking equipment
* Produce documentation for use in configuration, repair, and troubleshooting of hardware and software of network equipment
* Develop process and procedures for Network Operations and Support
* Maintain Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all networking equipment
* Prepare and design network architectural drawings, schematic diagrams, IP address schematics within scheduled deadlines
* Perform network monitoring of all networking assets
* Support as needed DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
* Will work with other team members to analyze/resolve issues, problems, and perform preventative maintenance
* DoD Top Secret Clearance and SCI-eligible
* Must have experience architecting, installing, configuring, administrating, and managing network devices on an enterprise scale.
* The applicant should have subject matter expert level knowledge of TCP/IP network design, architecture and support with Cisco equipment; LAN/WAN and SCADA networks, advanced knowledge of routing and subnetting
* Subject Matter Expert knowledge of network design, architecture, and support including Cisco equipment; LAN/WAN, advanced knowledge of routing and subnetting
* Must be able to troubleshoot problems quickly, independently and through to completion.
* Must be responsive and able to effectively work through difficult situations.
* Security + Certification
* The applicant must be skilled at working in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience working in a DoD environment
* Experience in task automation using scripting (Perl, Shell)
* CCNP Certification
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.