This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
We have partnered with a large Health Insurance company in the Philadelphia, PA area to provide them with a NetworkEngineer Senior.
Assists in the development and maintenance of all Enterprise networksystems. Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wireless (Wi-Fi) systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates networksystems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Familiar with a variety of network infrastructure concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs. Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records. Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Experience needed with below technologies for this job:
* Routing protocols EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
* VPN(Anyconnect, IPSEC and EZVPN) and NAC configurations.
* Cisco 7K's and 5K's with VPC configurations.
* Configuring Wireless controllers with 802.1x.
* Configuring 6500 and 4500 switches with VTP and spanning tree.
* High School Diploma requires; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience a plus.
CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent preferred.