This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Responsible analysis, configuration, and troubleshooting of company's network infrastructure and services, including Cisco switches, routers, LAN/WAN, firewalls, Wi-Fi, VPN devices, WAN protocols, and knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as BGP.
* Administration, and implementation of all virtual and physical voice and data network components; including but not limited to VoIP, SIP, TDM telephone systems, voice gateways, call processing IVR and ACD systems and call center applications.
* Develop sound cost analysis and time estimates for execution of complex tasks, monitor progress, and provide accurate and timely reports and updates.
* Managing resolution of problems and escalate as appropriate. Communicate problems or issues in a timely manager.
* Work with the application areas and lines of business to provide technology solutions to their business needs.
* Collaborate with peers to proactively identify potential issues and areas of improvements in existing network environment.
* Maintain detailed documentation for IT infrastructure.
* Provide third level of support troubleshooting issues affecting our network.
* Manages to the tactical and operational plan for assigned technology projects in support of critical business objectives
* Assists in the execution of departmental and corporate programs
* Participate in system testing as it relates to the infrastructure. Tests and implements network components using techniques that meet accepted design standards. Understands interdependencies and acts to avoid problems.
* Responds to problems with effective resolutions. Ensures functional and technical integrity of infrastructure designs. Identifies process or system enhancements for internal customers. Provides predictive, proactive root cause analysis.
* Interacts with customers to achieve efficient, effective results
* Multi-tasks, prioritizes according to business priorities and production availability requirements
CORE COMPETENCIES & REQUIREMENTS:
* The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, technical communication skills, as well as a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
* 5 to 10 years of hands-on experiences supporting complex network solutions in a large organization.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, team-based, customer-service-oriented environment.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems of medium to high complexity. Strong project management skills. Excellent partnering, negotiation, and communication skills.
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN architecture and associated protocols, such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, FTP, HSRP/VRRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, SNMP, MPLS, SIP, Multicast, QoS, and WCCP.
* Hands-on configuration and administration experience with:
* Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies (Nexus 7k/5k, Nexus 1000v, VSG, Catalyst 6500, ASR100 routers, etc.)
* Knowledge of emerging technologies such as OTV, Fabric Path, VPC, VDC, VxLAN, and FCoE.
* Local and global server load-balancing (ACE, GSS, QIP)
* Network Management and Performance Analysis tools
* Wireless Network Infrastructure (Wireless LAN Controllers, Cisco NCS)
* Cisco ASA Firewall and IPSEC VPN appliances
* Routing protocols BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and
* WAN technologies (MPLS, IPSec, VPN)
* Experienced with telecommunications circuits and/or fiber optic network
* Cisco IP telephony and associated communication subsystems
* Creates an atmosphere where business partner issues are dealt with professionally, and in a timely manner. Suggests solutions that make sense and are in line with future technology direction.
* Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.