Network Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NetworkEngineer
* 5 -7 years of experience on networking technologies including Cisco, Juniper devices in a large scale, highly available operational data network.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP.
* Solid understanding of Layer2 and Layer3 traffic forwarding
* Strong experience in Cisco / Juniper device configuration and troubleshooting
* Experience in administering and troubleshooting F5, Cisco, Juniper
* Strong troubleshooting, event correlation and analytical skills
* Good Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs
* Working knowledge on dynamic routing protocols, primarily OSPF and BGP.
* Working experience on Cisco 6500, Nexus switches, Arista 7K Switches
* WAN technologies; ATM, knowledge of T1/E1, DS3/E3, OC3, STM1, STM4, DWDM, Metro Ethernet, VPLS, MPLS
* Understanding of Network Management practices, procedures and tools
* Working knowledge of packet capture and analysis tools.
* Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting, Perl and Python Scripting is a big plus
* Ability to integrate scripting and networking skills to produce quality scripts for automation.
* Good knowledge of Wireless LAN technologies
* Ability to read, understand & produce Engineering Network Design documentation
IT related certifications (CCIE, CCNP, Microsoft, ITIL, CISSP, VMware, etc...