Network Engineer 8/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: NETWORK DATA L3
LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
SERVICE MANAGED DATA NETWORK SERVICES
* 9+ years of experience in Data Networking, especially in the enterprise network environment
* Excellent hands-on experience on Data Networking technologies and products.
* Excellent team player and ability to take higher responsibilities.
* 24 X 7 support of core and access devices
* Engineering support: diagnose and resolve incidents and problems, and restore service
* QoS Management and Deployment
* Performance tuning
* Network Re-architecture consultancy
* EXCELLENT HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE ON THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
o Routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
o LAN Switching - VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
o Basic understanding of DNS/DHCP/Proxy
o Cisco Catalyst 6500 and other Catalyst Series switches
o Cisco Nexus 7K/5K/2K Series of switches
o Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, 7600 Series
o Cisco IOS Software and NX-OS Software
o Wireless LAN technologies - Cisco or Aruba
o WAN Acceleration/optimization - Cisco WAAS or Riverbed
o Application Load balancers - F5 BigIP LTM/GTM
o Network Management - HPOV, NNM, SolarWinds, ORION etc.
* 8x5 Support
* Perform Network traffic analysis and utilization monitoring for server ports, switch parameters (e.g., CPU utilization) for all switches and routers on the LAN, and for the switch uplinks. Reporting to be provided to a client as requested as well as made available through portal access.
* Consult with client`s to ensure LAN Services are aligned with current and future business needs.
* Monitor wireless capacity, alert on capacity issues, and assist with adding, auditing or retrofitting capacity to meet growth or usage requirements.
* Develop and maintain comprehensive physical and logical as-built documentation accessible to client and client's facilities provider.
* Validate new Wireless LAN designs by testing in a lab environment. This would include configuration, optimization, and troubleshooting.
CCIE, or CCNP