This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Check Point Software Technologies
San Carlos, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the design, deployment and maintenance of a multi-locationnetwork that includes Routers, Switches, Load-balancers, Anti-DOS devices, LAN, VLAN, WANs, VPNs, Firewalls, wireless, and the physical components of a network.
* Support Production, R work with web, e-commerce, cloud service PODs and security-services software engineers to develop, deploy and maintain public facing high web-traffic applications.
* Provide operational support for the company's network and security needs and providing 24x7on-call support, working at times to support multiple geographic data center locations.
* Evaluate/recommend purchases, and conduct return-on-investment analysis.
* Provide real time metrics for all traffic. Actively participate in the development and improvement of monitoring systems.
* 4+ years experience administering networks, internet security, and UNIX systems.
* In-depth technical knowledge and experience with Cisco switches and routers, F5 or A10 load-balancer, and routing protocols BGP and OSPF.
* Experience in planning, designing, and deploying environments for LANs, WANs, and security frameworks.
* Experience developing vendor relationships with telecom and data-communication service providers.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation.
* Great problem solving abilities and initiative, with the ability to deliver projects on schedule.
* Ability to provide a professional interface to internal and external customers and vendors.
* Check Point Firewall/VPN devices are desired.
* Internet and e-commerceexperiencepreferred.