This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
South Plainfield, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION: SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ
HIRING MODE: FULL TIME
KEYWORD: WE ARE LOOKING JR. NETWORKING ENGG. WITH 4-5 YEAR'S EXPERIENCE. TELECOM DOMAIN EXP.
The responsibility of the SES Team - This position will be to support the field Solution Architect by off-loading the non-customer facing work that is not CPE quoting related, so the Field SA can spend more time on customer facing activities. They will focus on a set number of tasks but be open to performing other task they are capable of performing. The Top tasks will be the ones they have SLAs against and report on. The rest will fall under the "Other" category and will be considered one-offs or special one-time project support.
* Work closely with Sales & front end team to gather customer requirements
* Excellent communication skillsets
* Ability to work on Network designs and good presentation skillsets
* Experience on working on Presales (minimum 1-2 years of experience)
* General knowledge of Networking Technologies (Access layer, CPE devices especially Cisco
* Familiarity of WAN technologies: MPLS, (carrier) Ethernet, TDM
* Knowledge on SDWAN,IWAN concepts
* Good knowledge on VOIP product lines
* General knowledge of the telecom market (i.e. Carriers, VAR's and System Integrators)
* Overall technical aptitude and forward thinking