This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is an international leader in machine to machine devices and the software that manages them. They are public and growing, both organically and via acquisition. They are an equal opportunity employer that offers a full range of benefits and competitive compensation. You will design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. The ideal candidate would have 7-12 years' experience in the systems or network engineering field. THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION, LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. Compensation $65-95K depending on experience.
* Install LANs, WANs, internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
* Install, configure, and maintain server hardware and software infrastructure.
* Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
* Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, SNMP).
* Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
* Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
* Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
* Web servers running Apache, Tomcat, and IIS
* VMware ESX/ESXi vSphere including vCenter and its associated feature sets, ESXi hosts upgrades, vCenter upgrades, and virtualized storage, and management.
* vCenter Server including backups and restores, high availability, fault tolerance, upgrades, migration, and removal.
* A variety of Linux and Windows based operating systems is highly desirable.
* Storage configuration and maintenance (NAS/SAN)