This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT network systems and architecture that defines the technology, policies, procedures and processes required for addressing the organization's technology needs. Coordinates and implements numerous large & small scale technical projects, assisting in the creation of strategic and long term planning, and participating in support rotation. Lead key IT network monitoring, contingency planning, security, performance tuning, and production support. Directs hold themselves to the highest levels of personal
* Strong network operating systems;
* Experience with virtualization;
* Experience with networking, load balancing, DNS, proxy technologies, web services, a must;
* Strong oral and written communications skills;
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and proactive thinking skills;
* Strong communications and customer service skills
* Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency.
* 3-5 Years previous experience managing/engineering a high-tech production Data Center environment;
* Experience leading complex networked and cloud-enabled production environments;
* Experience with implementing and maintaining virtualization solutions;
* Experience leading complex monitoring tools;
* Server service experience, a plus
* Advanced network certifications, such as CCNP, CCIE
* Subject matter expert in one or more IT disciplines
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience is required
* Relevant information technology related certifications preferred