Network Engineer with Cyber Security Expereince
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHello Hope you are doing great
This is Aravind from Virpie Tech I am writing to you regarding an excellent job opportunity that I have with one of Virpie Tech premier client.
Role : Network Security Engineer / Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Ridgefield CT
Employment Type : Full Time
Salary : DOE+ Benifits ( Profit Sharing , Bonous , Health & Accidential Insurance , 401 K , Vaccassion )
* Contributes to day to day operations of the Bank's technology systems.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
* Provides Support to Network Administration and IT Security.
* Assures regulatory compliance.
* Provides technology solutions to enhance sales and service culture.
* Evaluates and participates in the introduction of new technology.
* Monitors existing technologically health and provides overall support.
* Proactively monitors company network and identifies any issues.
* Maintains all aspects of the production environments and server infrastructures.
* Assures network security, controls, backup and disaster recovery.
* Monitors and identifies security threats to the enterprise, make recommendations and implement changes.
* Manages RSA token administration, changes to email exchange, requests for specific Internet access/unblocking sites, group policy administration
* (specific permission for individual group/depts) virus management.
* Supports other team members in the utilization of department technology. Infrastructure documentation
* Installs, repairs, replaces switches within network
* Manages special projects as assigned by management
* Supports other team members in the utilization of department technology
* Keeps abreast of trends and developments within technology, banking and related industries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. Cisco
* CCNP, CCNA a bonus. Minimum five (5) years' experience with systemsand networks; Strong candidates will have:
* Successfully achieved objectives in a highly regulated environment.
* Have enterprise experience with VMWare, Citrix.
* Storage experience with SAN/NAS systems.
* Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of switching (Capacity Planning andVLANS).
* Knowledge of and experience with VOIP and Enterprise Voice Communications (MS Lync Preferred)
* Be well versed in WAN Technology (MPLS, VPN, DMVPN)
* Be well versed with SonicWALL firewall devices, making security changes
* Strong working knowledge of virus and malware protection software in an enterprise environment.
* Familiarity with Proofpoint software solutions within an enterprise environment.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, AD, and Server 2012.
* Attention to detail and the ability to document clearly is required. Strong interpersonal and communications skills are required as close internal client interaction is involved.