Network Engineer with TS/SCI 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Network Engineer with TS/SCI
Force 3 is currently searching for a Network Engineer with TS/SCI. But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
Clearance Requirement: TOP SECRET SCI
Description of Duties:
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications systems/networks.
Position Duties and Responsibilities will include:
* Provides expert level analysis of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication and AV media.
* Plans AV layouts and configures systems to user environments.
* Analyzes AV system traffic and capacity requirements.
* Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
* May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
* May perform network administration duties.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced AV personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* May serve as technical team or task leader.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Coordination of conduit and electrical requirements
* Review pre-construction design and documentation
* Provide assistance with technical design and pricing for proposals as needed
* Create pricing for bids if required
* Design wall plates and overlays
* Develop & coordinate necessary CAD drawings
* Assist with project sign off
* Proficiency with AV test and calibration equipment
* Insure that the system will perform as represented and intended
* Assume ownership of project installation when required
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 8-10 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
* 10-15 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
* Certifications and experience with Barco video walls is a plus.
* Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in audiovisual design.
* Proficiency in AutoCad
* Advanced knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, concentrators, associated terminals, and related audiovisual hardware and software.
* Advanced knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
* May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
* Certifications in one or more of the following: CTS, CTS-I, CVE, NET+, CCNA, AMX/Crestron Certifications (Basic, Intermediate).
* Experience with audio visual bridges, endpoints, and protocols.
* Experience with AMX, Extron, Tandberg, and Crestron equipment.
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Network Engineer you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!