Network Enterprise Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition : NETWORK ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Location: TAMPA , FL
NOTE: RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL TO JOB LOCATION
* 15+ years of experience in Network with hand on technical implementation experience of IT infrastructure projects (e.g., Network optimization (LAN/WAN), Security modernization)
* Minimum certification of Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) required
* 5+ years working experience in architecting, designing, configuring and installing routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, and wireless devices for medium to large corporate companies
* Experience in working and securely deploying Telco circuits, WAN, LAN and, MPLS technologies
* Experience in implementing security solution for AD, LDAP, Firewall, Anti-virus, IPS, vulnerability assessment tools etc.
* Exposure to IP Telephony systems (i.e. Cisco and Avaya)
* Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Experienced in presenting at IT industry forums and conferences (i.e., whitepapers and case studies)
* Should have delivered at least 4 large scale IT infrastructure projects for Enterprises with large IT infrastructure with direct architectural accountabilities for execution and delivery
* Possesses good knowledge of various other IT Infrastructure technologies (Data Center Services, Cross Functional Services like Tools & processes, Virtualization, EUC, Disaster recovery etc.,)
* Excellent ability to elicit customer requirements, define limits to project scope and develop / review / approve Statement of works
* Exposure working in a global delivery model leveraging offshore locations
* Advanced certifications in Network & Security (i.e. Cisco certifications - CCNP Data Center, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCIE)
* Prior experience in deploying BYOD securely in corporate environment
* Windows, Linux, MS Exchange, Databases experience
* Experience in SOX, PCI, HIPAA, ISO audit and compliance
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume ASAP with below details:
Open to Relocate :
Open to Travel: (%)
Looking forward your kind response.