Network Lead Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: NETWORK LEAD ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Data Network L3 Lead/Manager
MUST HAVE'S :
* Strong Customer Interaction Skills
* Lead the Data Network Team on Customer P1/Critical calls, working with other technical teams.
* Frontend Technical calls with Customer.
* Prepare and Present RCA.
* Design, Architect and present Network solution for inflight projects to customer.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly communicate with the customer and be able to present solutions to customer for inflight projects.
* Must be very strong on basic Networking and Network security concepts
* Must have hands on experience in the following:
* Cisco Networking and Security technologies.
* Cisco High end Switches and Routers
* Network protocols BGP/EIGRP/OSPF/MPLS / VPN (IPSEC) etc.
* Switching technologies including Trunking, Layer-2 / Layer-3 Switching, HSRP etc.
* Clustering technologies Active/Active, Active/Passive IDS/IPS management of reputed make
* Exposure on Load Balancer (F5) & Proxy servers (Blue Coat)
* Excellent hands-on experience on Data Networking technologies and products. Must be hands-on currently.
* Experience Profile/ Technical skills:
* Experience in Data Networking, especially in the enterprise network environment
* Playing a crucial role in the design, architect and providing support of Cisco-based Routers, Switches, Gateways, Security Solutions, Wireless Solutions and Network Management across WAN/LAN
* Experience in Design & Implementation of Data Center Networks involving Cisco Nexus & Advanced Switching technologies (FHRP / VPC / VDC / VSS)
* Experience in Design & Implementation of Large WAN Networks involving MPLS, EGP (BGP) and IGP (OSPF, EIGRP) protocols