This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a NETWORK TEAM MANAGER for their location in CHUBBUCK, ID. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $80K-$90K. My client is open to candidates willing to relocate and may cover a portion of relocation expense.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Primary function is overseeing and providing technical direction and support to the Network Team. Maintain a high level of network system availability and performance. Fundamental in identifying recommending, implementing, and supporting technology solutions.
* Leading the Network Team by providing technical strategy and oversight of process execution, system stability, and process improvements.
* Managing and mentoring Network Team personnel to build cross functional teams focusing on coverage and long term sustainability.
* Overseeing system deployments, monitoring, and maintenance of all network systems, including; system updates, new feature releases, and regulatory changes.
* Managing critical vendor relationships.
* Working with senior management to build and enhance system features and usability.
* Leading and participating in various complex projects that focus on improving operational effectiveness, system maturity, and efficiency.
* Leading weekly meetings with team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
* Developing an in-depth technical knowledge of organizational processes and business requirements while overseeing the design and implementation of processes improvements.
* Performing system administration in production environments and assisting in troubleshooting to resolve network system issues.
* Reviewing and monitoring system log files to help maintain the health of all network systems and report to the CIO or Director of IT any unauthorized and/or inappropriate accesses.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
* Five years related experience in the field of Information Technology and Project management preferred
* Five years' experience managing personnel and critical vendors.
* Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
* Understand and direct computer system and implement resolution to system problems.
* CCNP CERTIFICATION
* Network Management Experience of at least 1-2 employees.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.