Network Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
THE SHIFT FOR THIS POSITION IS TUESDAY-SATURDAY 5AM-2PM.
* This schedule is subject to change and could possibly turn into AWS at some time during the assignment.
* HS Diploma or equivalent work experience.
* AA in Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience desired.
* Basic knowledge of network protocols, software applications, or operating support systems desired.
* May require certification applicable to the technology being supported.
1 year experience in telecommunication, internet, or network operation center environments desired.
* Previous experience working in ticket management systems/ applications (i.e., SMC Remedy), monitoring network devices or software operating systems desired.
* Additional desires: Qualitative and quantitative analytic & problem solving skills, Ability to learn new concepts quickly, Organizational skills, Advanced verbal and written communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, Is able to work independently or as part of a team, Has novice/ basic knowledge of one or more of the following designated area: IT product line, operational process, Utility domain (e.g. Gas, Electric, Telecom Network, TCP/ IP, Adheres to Work Instructions and/or processes as defined in Run Books and Playbooks, Applies technical skills to resolve incidents of well-defined scope as specified by procedural guidelines.
* Must be available to work a varied shift schedule in a 7 X 24 hour operations center environment. May require some local traveling for training, meeting, etc. Able to support shift schedules as required to meet business needs.