Network Optimization Co-op
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/27/2017
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Network Optimization Intern/Co-op program is designed to give top students, with related majors, a high quality, hands-on experience in our Camden, NJ WHQ facility. The role is a developmental position that will involve performing key project assignments that drive continuous improvement initiatives, project management, and the opportunity to work with many functions both at WHQ and our manufacturing facilities. The projects will focus primarily on one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, warehousing, or transportation. The role will start in January 2017 and last 6 months.
* Performing projects focused on delivering improved results in cost or efficiency
* Interfacing with key systems and contacts to obtain key operational data.
* Analysis of data to generate operational recommendations
* Presentation of findings and recommendations
* Must be capable of managing multiple competing project priorities
* Must be able to communicate at multiple levels in the organization to obtain data and influence decision-making
* Must have the ability to draw conclusions and recommendations with incomplete data
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business
* GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
* Years of relevant experience: Prior internship or co-op experience desirable, but not required
* Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving abilities
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to influence without authority
* Capability to both work independently and collaboratively with others
* Good planning, prioritizing, organization skills, and ability to meet deadlines
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.