Network Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Tinker Afb, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Network Program Manager candidates to support the United States Air Force located at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma.
* Assist with program management philosophies, policies, and procedures to the procurement and sustainment of Air Force networked IT systems, subsystems, components and equipment.
* Assist with acquisition policies, statutes, and guidelines.
* Assist with analyzing inter-related issues of effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity, and develop recommendations to solve problems.
* Assist in network architecture program planning, financial budgeting, financial management, tracking, reporting, and evaluating metrics.
* Assist with organizing and managing critical aspects of the development, production, and deployment of software development networks capabilities, systems, subsystems, and equipment.
* Assist with assessing progress of assigned projects or programs including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportability baseline requirements.
* Assist in establishing management controls such as milestones, expenditure rates, management indicators, and management reviews to reflect program status and provide early detection of emerging problems.
* Assist with the application of Program Management initiatives to include purchasing commercial items such as Non-Developmental Items (NDI) and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS).
* Assist with commercial practices such as Concepts of Operation (CONOPS), architectural views, and system diagrams.
* Independently develop Program Management strategies to include recommending, initiating, reviewing, developing, and implementing activities to accomplish Business Case Analysis (BCA), verification of Clinger-Cohen Act (CCA) Compliance, Cost of Ownership analysis (COO), process documentation, Statements of Work (SOWs), test plans, acquisition plans, Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs), Integrated Master Plans (IMP), and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
* Support the identification of Critical Program Information (CPI) for software development networks and the development of strategies and plans, such as Program Protection Plans (PPP) and anti-tamper plans, to ensure CPI is protected for both the acquisition and sustainment phases.
* Provide assistance with the acquisition and sustainment of Information Technology (IT) systems.
* Assist with of the security accreditation process; the preparation of Information Support Plans; Information Assurance (IA), network centric, and global grid interoperability requirements; Clinger-Cohen reporting requirements, and other information technology certification processes.
* Assist with preparing internal and external briefings charts, program correspondence, and reports.
* US Citizen
* Secret Clearance
* Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience