Network Real Estate Specialist Developer Net
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working with other departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to new site development.
- Knowledge of municipal guidelines in MA, ME, RI and NH.
- Basic knowledge related to legal contracts, property management, real estate, zoning regulations and FAA/FCC survey work, Phase 1 & 2 environmental surveys.
- Research background information related to legal issues, gathers records and files and puts information together.
- Experience managing and coordinating document compilations and mail outs,
- Assist with reporting of the departmental capital budget and forecast for rent and lease
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advance Excel skills for reporting, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Access
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Business, Finance, or Legal
- 5+ years of experience in site acquisition, commercial real estate or property management experience in telecommunications industry
- 3 years of experience in telecommunications industry
- 2 years work experience with relational and web-based database systems
- Thorough knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts
- Experience with contract management, project management or construction disciplines
- Proficient in PeopleSoft Inventory and Fixed Asset Modules
- Siterra and Site Tracker knowledge a plus
Work site is 118 Flanders Road, Westborough, MA