Network Relationship Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOIN US AS A NETWORK MANAGEMENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Network Management Relationship Management (RM) Analyst to join our Network Management Team. In this role you will be responsible for management and oversight of global provider relationships within BBH s network of subcustodian and cash clearing banks. The Network Relationship Manager is responsible for negotiating and maintaining competitive arrangements and service levels with our network of banks. Working in close collaboration with colleagues in Service Delivery, OGC, Compliance, Credit & Risk, the RM conducts formal due diligence reviews, negotiates fees and contracts, completes AML files, and ensures that our providers meet defined service level requirements.
SOME OF YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
* Negotiate competitive arrangements and service levels with subcustodian and cash clearing banks and act as a relationship contact
* Implement BBH s Network strategy through the issuance of RFPs and assessment of new providers
* Coordinate with internal BBH departments, to ensure quality service levels and timely resolution of issues and inquiries
* Facilitate support of new markets/new products through our agent bank network
* Identify market risks and work with subcustodian banks and internal operating departments to develop ways to mitigate them
* DUE DILIGENCE
* Ensure that all required annual due diligence deliverables are completed
* Monitor and complete due diligence schedule including: onsite and remote due diligence
* Monitor global market developments and understand the impact to BBH, our agent bank network and our clients
* CLIENT SERVICE
* Respond to both internal and external client needs, by leveraging our agent bank network and local market
* Actively engage with internal and external clients to demonstrate market expertise
* Participate in internal working groups when regulatory or market changes require changes in processes and bank network support
* Bachelor s degree in finance or related discipline required
* 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
* Strong operational understanding of the custody business, securities and foreign exchange markets, cash clearing and securities markets regulations and depositories, settlement, payment systems
* Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
* Knowledge of the external competitive environment for the industry
* Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge of standard desktop tools, including Microsoft Office.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to make sound decisions and solve problems, based on a balance of facts, experience and common sense
* Foreign language skills, a plus.
* Willingness to conduct overseas travel as part of due-diligence process, a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
* Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
* Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself - within the Firm
* A culture of inclusion that values each employee s unique perspective
* High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
* Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
* Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.