Network Security Product Manager (TSS)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
NETWORK SECURITY PRODUCT MANAGER (TSS)
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Network Security Product Manager, working within the Network Secure Product Management team with responsibility for products and services within the Intrusion Management, Secure Browsing, Data and Network Security product areas.
The Network Security Product Management role is a key role within IT and requires interaction with stakeholders at all levels in Business Risk, HR, Legal and across IT, the products have global reach and are of critical importance to the firms overall security posture.
* Challenging and interesting position within the Network Security Product Management team with responsibility for products and services within Boundary Security (DMZ, TPNC, DC Edge) Intrusion Management, Secure Browsing as well as Data and Network Security product areas
* Opportunity to focus on the definition of the firm s global network security direction, assisting to develop and communicate security roadmaps, product artifacts and marketing material
* Responsibility for audit and compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/ or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/ issues
* Provide technical product expertise for assigned products/services from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure ever increasing value from product and services portfolio
* Possibility to initiate proposals for new products/ platforms in alignment with business
* Ensure a sustainable and professional stakeholder management on all seniority levels on IT- and business-side
* Manage products/ platforms life-cycle and maintain specific roadmaps while ensuring conformity to regulatory environment
* Develop, negotiate and monitor Operational Level Agreement (OLA), coordinating with Service Management and act as single point of contact for system integrators needing specific details
* Graduate degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
* Proven track record of minim. 10+ years in a similar role in Technology Infrastructure (e.g. Product Management, Business Analyst, Solution Architect), with Security Risk or Security Audit background (CISSP, CISA)
* Clear understanding of security principles and/ or profound experience on engineering/ architectural level in some of the following technology areas, Intrusion Management, Firewalls, Web Proxy, Network Security, Data Security
* Sound expertise in program, project and financial management
* Experience working in an international and highly complex environment with a high level of cultural awareness
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.