Network Support Engineer 9/1/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple business network infrastructures.
The primary responsibilities will include supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting complex network infrastructures and services (VoIP, Video, BYOD, Wireless, remote access, firewalls, load balancers, cloud, virtualization, and automation).
The candidate will also participate in rotating on-call duties and weekend work
* 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex data networks
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proven track record supporting large-scale enterprise networks for a large financial institution
* Strong expertise in Cisco and Arista network platforms a must. Expertise on Juniper network platforms a plus.
* Sniffer (Netscout / Wireshark) troubleshooting experience
* Ability to troubleshoot complex unicast/multicast applications.
* Strong understanding of physical, virtual and cloud concepts and application flows.
* Knowledge of Multicast design and troubleshooting including IGPM, PIM, and MSDP.
* Experience with WAN routing technologies (MPLS, QoS, etc.)
* Experience with Load Balancers (F5) a plus.