Network Support Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role is a technical leadership role within Network Operations. The candidate will serve as the lead engineer and help create a strong network operations division. The candidate will also provide L3 operational support of the global network
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required
* Minimum of 7-10years of experience in a technical engineering role for networks.
* Proven ability to work hands on as well as in a strong technical leadership capability in a global organization.
* Expert skills in Enterprise NetworkEngineering and operations including compute Farm networks (leaf/spine), route/switch, Cisco, Arista, trading and market data networks, Wi-Fi, WAN engineering, expert in routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), Layer 2, Multicast, Enterprise QoS, POE, networks support voice and video (Real-time media).
* Expert skills in network management tools and support infrastructure including Config mgt, Fault, capacity and performance. Proven ability to work under pressure and outage scenarios with potential high dollar risks and impacts.
* Knowledge of DMZ and Network Security technologies. Python or Java programming ability is a preferred.