Network / Systems Engineer 8/23/2016
ITech Consulting Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Our client is seeking an _NETWORK/SYSTEMS ENGINEER_ who will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation and support of all Internet networking infrastructure and technologies, including Firewalls, BGP routing, DMZ network monitoring, and/or Internet proxies and VPN (IPSEC, SSSLVPN, L2L Tunnels). Provide on-call24x7 support when required.
This FULLTIME EMPLOYEE position is located in YONKERS, NY.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelors OR equivalent experience
* In Depth Technical Knowledge of Internet Infrastructure
* Cisco ASA Firewalls
* Checkpoint Firewalls (current or prior experience acceptable)
* In Depth Technical Knowledge of VPN/remote access solutions
* In Depth Technical Knowledge of Cisco routing & switching
* Microsoft Operating systems
* Linux Operating systems preferred
* Experience in VMware architectures and solutions
* NETSCALER A +