Network Tester 8/17/2016
Verizon Wireless Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY SKILL REQUIREMENT -
* Data Networking
* Device Network Testing
Run Mobile Private Network (MPN) Test Plan and perform device end user testing to verify new functionality and stability of the MPN Network. Utilize network monitoring software tools, during maintenance windows, to ensure that all monitored network equipment is functioning in accordance with company standards and policies, both before and after changes are made.
* Document results of testing in pre-defined format and communicate output to the rest of the team.
* Ability to modify Cisco router for testing configuration.
* Experience with ing tools/s testing;
* Experience managing and organizing a network test plan - base-lining network behavior with pre and post analysis;
* Ability to evaluate and isolate differences between pre and post analysis;
Network experience required:
* Wireless Telecommunications data call flow - CDMA, EVDO, LTE;
* Data Networking - IP Routing, LAN/WAN Technologies, IPSEC, BGP, GRE, MPLS, Cisco IOS;
* Cisco CCNA Preferred but not required;
* Detail Oriented;
* Excellent Communication Skills.