Network Voice Engineer 8/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for NETWORK VOICE ENGINEER for our client in DURHAM, NC
JOB TITLE: NETWORK VOICE ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: DURHAM, NC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice/Collaboration or higher level Ce1tification. -
* Proficient in VoIP infrastructure and protocols- SIP, MGCP, SCCP and SRTP. Cisco Unified Communication Manager vl0.5 and above. -
* Experience in Cisco Unified Call ManagerExpress and High Availability solutions. -
* Minimum 3-5years' experience providing and implementing network infrastructures and must have experience developing, operating, and managing a VoIP environment. -
* Takes ownership of assigned tasks: motivated to improve system design, performance, and overall user experience. -
* Strong understanding of Network Management implementation and Voice network.
* Understanding of integrating Cisco Voice networks with other platforms.
* Experience with implementation and management of Cisco Call Manager servers. -
* Experience with the implementation and management of Cisco Prime Collaboration and modules.
* Understanding the interfacing routers/switches with encryption devices.
* Basic understanding of networking protocols, QoS etc.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.