Network Voice Engineer
We are looking for NETWORK VOICE ENGINEER for our client in SAN JOSE, CA
JOB TITLE: NETWORK VOICE ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
CUCM AND CUC:
* Server load balance (Device pool, CUCM Group, MRGL and Region)
* Routing (Route, Hunt, Local Routing, Logical Partition, SIP URI)
* Trunk (ICT, SIP, H323), Gatekeeper.
* Endpoint registration and troubleshoot.
* LDAP, DNS and SNMP integration.
* Unity Call handlers.
* VM Port, pilot and profile.
* CUCM, CUC and IMP service management.
* Cisco ILS, Directory, SIP URI and service profile.
* CUCM and CUC integration (SIP and SCCP)
* User mail box and notification settings.
* Unity routing rules
* CUCM and CUC patch, Firmware and version upgrade.
* Cluster consolidation and Migration. 15.Integration with other PBX
* VG2XX configuration and troubleshoot.
* DSP Configuration and Troubleshooting
* E1/T1 configuration and troubleshoot.
* Dial-peer configuration.
* Gateway debugs and analyse the logs.
* MGCP and CUBE configuration.
* Cisco SRST configuration.
* FXO/FXS configuration.
IM AND PRESENCE:
* IMP Integration with CUCM.
* Jabber registration, service policy mapping and presence settings.
* Federation with other domain, Server top level and FQDN
* VCS/Expressway c and E, SRV records.
* Zone creation, License calculation and balancing.