Network / Windows Server Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Jurgensen Companies is a growing diverse organization which is the preferred supplier of asphalt pavement, aggregate products and construction services to public agencies and private companies throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We are comprised of intelligent, skilled and experienced people that utilize the most innovative technology available to get the job done. We hire the most qualified, self-starting and enthusiastic employees to work within our family oriented organization. We are excited to bring on a talented Network / Windows Server Administrator to our team.
NETWORK / WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide computer/network support relating to software and hardware failures.
* Maintain a high level of knowledge of Windows server operating systems and environments.
* Develop and maintain an adequate level of knowledge of proprietary application software and systems to provide high levels of support to maximize systems uptime.
* Monitor and troubleshoot WAN interconnecting between multiple sites, with both Internet and Intranet interconnectivity between locations.
* Implement and monitor IT security.
* Level II/III phone/remote support.
* Evaluate efficiency of software/hardware usage.
* Maintain documentation related to above duties and responsibilities.
* Limited Travel within 100 mile area (No overnight travel).
NETWORK / SYSTEMS / WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
* 5+ years experience as a Network and/or Windows Administrator.
* Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills and proven ability to multi-task competing priorities.
NETWORK / SYSTEMS / WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Strong LAN/WAN knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities.
* Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
* Thorough Knowledge with:
* MS Windows Server Administration 2008 or higher.
* MS Exchange Server 2010 and higher.
* MS Windows 7 and higher.
* MS Office applications 2010 and higher.
* MS Active Directory Security in a multi-site environment.
* Working Knowledge of SQL 2008 and higher.
* Backup, disaster recovery technologies and methodologies.
* Strong Knowledge managing and maintaining Hyper-V environments.
* Strong Knowledge in managing Windows Clusters, SANs and high availability environments.
* Strong Knowledge with various types of PC/Server hardware and peripherals.
* Strong desire to work in a fast paced, high energy IT Dept.
NETWORK / SYSTEMS / WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR OPTIONAL SKILLS:
* Working Knowledge of Websense, Cisco IOS and ASA Security
* Working Knowledge with Cisco switch/router/firewall/VoIP and VPN configurations.
* Understanding of relational databases and client-server concepts.
* SharePoint 2013 support and management.