Neurology Hospital Sales Specialist - Orlando/Tampa
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCould you sell a lifeline?
Are you passionate about selling, but want to make a difference to people's lives? UCB is a solutions company treating not just diseases but individual people, enabling them to lead a fuller life.
Our patients inspire us to think laterally and generate exciting new ideas that can transform their future, and we need people with passion to deliver the resulting solutions to the market. Currently we're looking for someone quite special - a sales-focused individual with empathy, who can develop a real understanding of our patient's needs.
To help us meet our ambitions and provide the best solutions to patients, UCB is currently seeking a talented individual as Neurology Hospital Sales Specialist in the Orlando or Tampa, FL areas.
Neurology Hospital Sales Specialists are responsible for the successful and compliant promotion of our portfolio of neurological products to targeted health care facilities such as hospitals and academic institutions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Attain sales objectives for represented products on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
* Analyze data including business statistics and customer feedback that provides an information framework for the development of territory business plans
* Develop and maintain disease state and product knowledge in order to engage health care professionals in highly clinical discussions
* Create and maintain successful business partnerships with customers by meeting regularly with target health care professionals within assigned territory to understand their needs as well as the needs of their patients
* Adhere to full and complete compliance of all activities within assigned territory to the standards of UCB, Local, State and Federal regulations
* Cultivate Key Opinion Leaders in assigned teaching institutions to link influence mapping affiliations that impacts prescribing patterns within the hospital affiliations and across districts
* Participate in conventions, meetings, and support groups relating to therapeutic area
* Travel within the assigned territory on a routine basis; some overnight travel may be required to see all target customers on a routine basis
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required, advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of bio-pharmaceutical or other medically-related sales experience with 2 years of specialty focus.
* Hospital or large account management experience required.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data (clinical, market, financial, and managed care) to develop strategic and actionable business plans.
* Ability to work autonomously using discretion and independent judgment.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal; clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages audience and helps understand and retain messages
* Outstanding interpersonal skills with flexibility to meet customer demand.
* Candidate must live/near within the geography of the assigned territory.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system - or the central nervous system.
With more than 8500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a 'can-do' attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran